Resume & Job Posting Policy
Job, resume, and volunteer postings are provided as a convenience to the chapter membership and the business community. Listings are provided as a courtesy for members and employers; the chapter makes no guarantees and therefore accepts no liability for the listings.
Employers Listing Criteria
- Employment wanted, job listings, and volunteer listings are accepted.
- Indirect job listings (recruiters/third party) must be clearly noted
- Limit job listings to project/program/portfolio management and related specialties (i.e. scheduling)
- Logos and Graphics are not acceptable due to space constraints and consistency
- The listing itself must tell applicants how to contact you.
- SPAM or FRAUD ads will be banned from posting in future.
- Job postings will be removed from website after 3 months. If the job position is still open, jobs can be re-posted.
Resume Posting Criteria
- Resumes are posted publicly. If this is an issue, please do not post your resume.
- Resumes will be removed from website after 2 months. If the applicant is still seeking a job position, resumes can be re-posted.
- Applicants who wish to delete resume from the website can change the expiry date to past date when they are updating the resume.
- Job and volunteer listings of interest to the chapter membership are posted for the benefit of the membership. At this time, no fee is charged for resume, volunteer listing or job listing postings.