Make the most of your membership
The PMI Chicagoland Chapter provides the opportunity to network with other Project Management professionals and practitioners in a diverse range of industries in the Chicago metropolitan area to share project experiences, effective project management techniques and tools, and valuable lessons learned are among the many benefits.
The vision of the PMI Chicagoland Chapter is to be the professional association chapter of choice for project management knowledge, accreditation, development and practice.
The mission of the PMI Chicagoland Chapter is to promote project management knowledge, standards and ethical practice for members, the profession and the community
* Provide value to our members
* Increase awareness among Senior Management about the
importance of project management in their organizations
* Increase awareness of PMI certification process
* Formally document and implement the Long Range Planning
* Improve communications with members and public